You can make a copy of an assignment in Canvas, but what about a quiz? Thanks to an inquiry from John Brennan, we’ve discovered a workaround to do just that:
- Go to Settings > Import Course Content
- Select your course (what we’re doing is importing the quiz from your course into the same course – thereby creating a copy)
- Choose Selected Course Content
- Use the select content to choose what you’ll import (copy). You can choose a single quiz or all quizzes.
- Run the import
- Go to the quiz section of your course. The quiz that is the copy will be the one without any due dates or submissions.